Designed with Fabric + Fit + Breathability in mind.
✅ Breathable, Triple-Layer Structured Face Mask composed of:
- an outer layer of high quality, poplin cotton fabric (i.e. tightly woven)
- middle layer of non-woven 100% polyester filter (built/sewn-in)
- inner lining of soft poly-cotton blend fabric
✅ Extra Filter Pocket for additional filters (filter not included)
✅ Nosepiece Pocket with removable flexible nosepiece (included)
✅ Soft Elastic Ear Loops with Silicone Stoppers for an adjustable fit.
✅ Designed for a tight fit without sacrificing comfort.
✅ *Handwashing recommended.* Machine washable in a separate laundry bag. Gentle cycle, tumble dry low.
✅ We donate 5% of profits from each sale to a local charity. Check out this month’s charity.
✅ Proudly handcrafted with joy in Vancouver, BC, Canada. 🇨🇦
- Fabric design elements and placement will vary per product.
- This is a handmade item and will have slight variations in the construction of each piece. There will be no exchange or return for this product. Please contact hello [AT] betterwithjoy.com if you have any questions.
Disclaimer: Face masks featured with front-facing licensed fabric designs are not official licensed products, but are made from licensed fabric purchased at retail cost.
Sizing: Large size will fit most adults. Large measures 6″ down the center of the face. Please refer to the Sizing Guide in the photo gallery. If you have questions about picking a size, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send me a direct message through the Chat Messenger on the bottom right of the page (look for the blue icon).
Mask with Joy reusable and washable triple-layer fitted face covers/masks are NOT meant for medical use. We do not guarantee its effectiveness against any virus, bacteria, or disease. Wearing a non-medical mask or face covering while out in public is recommended when a 2-metre physical distance from others cannot be maintained. Masks alone will not prevent the spread of Covid-19. To learn more about the Government of Canada’s recommendations for safety during the pandemic, please visit their websit: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/prevention-risks.html.